Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year

Ah. It’s January 5 and I’ve survived another holiday season. It’s always a relief to survive the holidays.

I’m a little disappointed with myself that I didn’t get my Christmas lights up this year. I like to think of myself as my street’s version of Clark Griswold, but not this year. Bad planning I guess!

Now it’s back to work in earnest.


I have a very nice job. It’s nothing glamorous, and really quite boring most of the time. But it’s somewhat fulfilling in that it’s a little teeny tiny cog in the inner workings of the interactions of the workforce and education systems. I like to think that what I do helps people be good at their jobs, and helps Texas industry be competitive because there are well trained workers coming out of the community college system.

No comments: